Understand the NSW Government requirements for procuring ICT products and services.
Please note that these videos are not intended to be comprehensive. They are meant to be used as a guide only and do not constitute legal advice.
Links to background documents and sites mentioned in the video:
- Board directions
- NSW procurement policy framework
- ICT prequalification scheme
- ProcureIT framework
- Procure IT standard procurement contract templates
- Procure IT v3.2 beta website
- Public Works and Procurement Act 1912 No 45
Case study using the long form contract (Procure IT v3.2)
For all ICT procurement over $150,000 and all high risk ICT procurement.
Case study using the short form contract
For purchases below $150,000 that are not high risk.