NSW Government agencies must use the Procure IT Framework to buy information and communications technology (ICT) related goods and services. This is mandated by Procurement Board Direction 2018-02.
The Procure IT Framework comprises:
- Procure IT v3.2 - for all ICT procurement over $500,000 and all high risk ICT procurement from 1 September 2017
- Core& agreement (Low Risk) - for all low risk ICT procurement up to the value of $500,000 (excluding GST) from 1 November 2018
Purchases made prior to 1 September 2017 which are high risk/high value will still operate under the version of Procure IT current at the time:
- From 13 June 2013 to 31 August 2017 use Procure IT v3.1
- From 1 July 2011 to 13 June 2013 use Procure IT v3.0
- Prior to 1 July 2011 use Procure IT v2.1.3 order forms
Download a table to compare the differences between Procure IT v3.2 and Procure IT v3.1.
Purchases made prior to 1 November 2018 which are low risk/low value will still operate under the old 'short form agreement' current at the time: