NSW eTendering is an online tender management system where government organisations and suppliers advertise and respond to tenders. It lists business opportunities with NSW Government agencies, including upcoming, current and closed opportunities.
Face-to-face training is available for agency staff at regular dates throughout the year. On completion, participants will be able to:
- create a request for tender (RFT)
- publish an RFT
- access and download tenderbox content
- publish Contract award notices.
Register your interest for this training below:
|14 February 2018||1 pm – 4 pm||McKell Building, Sydney||12||Register for this training|
|28 February 2018||9 am – 12 pm||McKell Building, Sydney||12||Register for this training|
|14 March 2018||1 pm – 4 pm||McKell Building, Sydney||12||Register for this training|
The support materials below help agencies to create, publish and finalise RFTs:
- Accessing NSW eTendering (DOCX, 346KB)
- Loading RFTs (DOCX, 462KB)
- Publishing RFTs (DOCX, 339KB)
- Tenderbox opening (DOCX, 366KB)
- Contract award notices (DOCX, 375KB)
- Standing offer notices (DOCX, 557KB)
- Multi-agency access (piggyback) clauses (DOCX, 918KB)
A detailed administration guide (DOCX, 567KB) covering all aspects of the NSW eTendering system is also available for agency administrators.
The simulations below to help agencies to create, publish and finalise RFTs:
- NSW eTendering and eQuote navigation simulation*
- Loading RFTs simulation*
- Publishing RFTs simulation*
- Tenderbox opening simulation*
- Contract award notice simulation*
- Standing offer notice simulation*
*Adobe Flash Player is required to view these simulations. A troubleshooting guide is available Ii you have any difficulty viewing them. Should you continue to experience difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A dedicated training environment is available for agency buyers and for agency administrators to train procurement staff. It outlines the system conditions of use.
The support materials below help suppliers access and respond to government tender opportunities:
- NSW eTendering registration (DOCX, 850KB)
- Accessing tender opportunities (DOCX, 850KB)
- Responding to request for tenders(DOCX, 850KB)
- Searching for the right opportunity for you (DOCX, 1.2MB)
- NSW eTendering keyword search (DOCX, 720KB)
- NSW eTendering advanced search (DOCX, 907KB)
- Frequently asked questions (DOCX, 123KB)
A detailed eTendering user guide (PDF, 494KB) outlines how to set up a supplier profile on NSW eTendering, download government requests for tenders (RFTs) and upload tender responses.
The simulations below help suppliers register and use the eTendering system:
- NSW eTendering registration simulation*
- Accessing tender opportunities simulation*
- Responding to request for tenders (RFTs) simulation*
*Adobe Flash Player is required to view these simulations. A troubleshooting guide is available, if you have any difficulty viewing them. Should you continue to experience difficulties, please email email@example.com.