NSW eQuote is an online tool to help agencies to issue quotes to registered suppliers.
NSW Government buyers can use eQuote to issue, manage and award requests for quotes online from suppliers registered on established prequalification schemes and panel arrangements.
Managing requests for quotes
The guides below cover how to create requests for quotes (RFx), issue them to prequalified suppliers and accept quotes online:
- Create a request to quote (RFx) (DOCX,319KB)
- RFx addenda and amendments (DOCX,200KB)
- Respond to vendor questions (DOCX,130KB)
- Evaluate quotes and accept online (DOCX,127KB)
- Contract award notices (CAN) (DOCX,375KB)
- Standing offer notices (SON) (DOCX,557KB)
- Frequently asked questions (DOCX.132KB)
Working with tenders
The simulations below cover working with and lodging tenders:
- NSW eTendering and eQuote navigation
- Create a request to quote (RFx)
- RFx addenda and amendments
- Responding to vendor questions
- Evaluate quotes and accept online
- Contract award notice
- Standing offer notice
A dedicated training zone is available for agency administrators to train procurement staff. It outlines the system conditions of use.
Please contact the NSW Procurement Service Centre to request an agency user login for the training environment.
Face-to-face training is available for agency staff at regular dates throughout the year. View the training calendar to see the upcoming scheduled dates and to register your interest.
Please contact the NSW Procurement Service Centre for more information on training courses available.
The guides below outline how to apply for prequalification schemes and respond to invitations to quote:
Applying for schemes
- Register and apply for prequalification schemes(DOCX,1.3MB)
- Updating company details on prequalification schemes(DOCX,1.2MB)
- Updating company insurance and profile information(DOCX,1.3MB)
- Modifying prequalification scheme applications(DOCX,1.3MB)
- Responding to invitations to quote(DOCX,1.5MB)
- Frequently asked questions(DOCX,122KB)
Working with tenders
The simulations below cover working with and lodging tender responses: