GC21 training enables suppliers, contract managers and contractors to gain a sound understanding of the GC21 general conditions of contract for construction.
The contract framework encourages positive and cooperative behaviour. It focuses on commitment, open communication, joint evaluation of performance and resolving issues as early as possible. The course outline has more information on the topics covered and includes the course terms and conditions.T he course cost is $600.
Additional information including related policies and guidelines are available on the Construction section of ProcurePoint.
- Sydney: please view the training calendar to see upcoming courses and registration details
- Canberra: Wednesday 29 March 2017, 8.45 am - 5 pm
- Albury: Tuesday 2 May 2017, 8.45 am - 5 pm, Albury City Council, 553 Kiewa Street, Albury NSW
- Bathurst: Thursday 11 May, venue TBA
- Dubbo: date and venue TBA
Regional GC21 courses for 2017 - Expressions of interest are invited. Please email NSWBuy@finance.nsw.gov.au.