The ICT Services Catalogue connects ICT suppliers with eligible buyers across NSW. It allows suppliers to increase their visibility and access to business opportunities.
The ICT Services Catalogues:
- showcases products and services and how they meet or exceed standard government requirements
- showcases existing and future services
- improves suppliers’ searchability across the catalogue by including commercial terms, service delivery options, and technical and quality frameworks
- allows suppliers to include links to websites, fact sheets and other resources
- replicates supplier information in multiple places.
Suppliers can maximise the functionalities available on the catalogue by the following steps:
- View current information in the ICT Services eCatalogues and test searchability.
- Log in to the Supplier Data Portal to access and update ICT Services profile. Suppliers can update this themselves or engage a third-party service provider to enhance the information on their behalf.
- View the supplier's fact sheet.(PDF,236KB)
- View the buyer's fact sheet.(PDF,257KB) More information is available for buyers on the ICT Services Catalogue page.
For further information and assistance, suppliers can contact the NSW Procurement Service Centre.