The ICT Services Catalogue connects ICT suppliers with eligible buyers across NSW. It allows suppliers to increase their visibility and access to business opportunities.
Beta ICT Services Catalogue
NSW Procurement is piloting the beta ICT Services Catalogue. The beta label means we are constantly testing and improving it based on the feedback we receive.
The beta catalogue includes all supplier information on the current ICT Services Catalogue. While in beta, changes to supplier information can be requested via the NSW Procurement Service Centre.
Please send your feedback on the beta ICT Services Catalogue to email@example.com.
About the ICT Services Catalogue
The ICT Services Catalogues:
- showcases products and services and how they meet or exceed standard government requirements
- showcases existing and future services
- improves suppliers’ searchability across the catalogue by including commercial terms, service delivery options, and technical and quality frameworks
- allows suppliers to include links to websites, fact sheets and other resources
- replicates supplier information in multiple places.
Suppliers can maximise the functionalities available on the catalogue by the following steps:
- View current information in the ICT Services eCatalogues and test searchability.
- Log in to the Supplier Data Portal to access and update ICT Services profile. Suppliers can update this themselves or engage a third-party service provider to enhance the information on their behalf.
- View the supplier's fact sheet.
- View the buyer's fact sheet. More information is available for buyers on the ICT Services Catalogue page.
For further information and assistance, suppliers can contact the NSW Procurement Service Centre.