How to find all agency contracts
The keyword search on eTendering is the ideal starting point. It is a flexible search that covers all procurement arrangements, including planned, current and closed.
The advanced search allows you to filter the results. You can use it to filter by agency, type of procurement, category and others.
For detailed instructions, please see the QuickGuides below:
- QuickGuide: eTendering keyword search (DOCX, 287 KB)
- QuickGuide: eTendering advanced search (DOCX, 530 KB)
How to find multi-agency access or piggyback contracts
Agencies may be able to procure from the arrangements organised by another agency.
Agency contracts are listed on the eTendering website. They can be found via the site's advanced search. For detailed instructions, please see the QuickGuide: multi-agency access contracts (piggyback clauses) (DOCX, 340 KB).
Benefits of piggybacking include:
- reducing the procurement burden on agencies and suppliers by having fewer approaches to market
- price savings through volume discounts
- sharing better practices between agencies.
Procurement Board Direction 2012-07 authorises agencies to buy from another agency's arrangements, where the host agency agrees. The board also issued a standard 'piggyback' clause to be included in new agency contracts.