How to find all agency contracts
Start with the search on eTendering. It covers all procurement arrangements, including planned, current and closed.
You can filter results in the advanced search. You can filter by agency, type of procurement, category and others.
For detailed instructions, please see:
- QuickGuide: eTendering keyword search (DOCX, 287 KB)
- QuickGuide: eTendering advanced search (DOCX, 530 KB)
How to find multi-agency access or piggyback contracts
Agencies may be able to procure from the arrangements organised by another agency.
eTendering lists agency contracts. Use the advanced search to show only multi-access agency contracts.
For detailed instructions, please see QuickGuide: multi-agency access contracts (piggyback clauses) (DOCX, 340 KB).
Benefits of piggybacking include:
- reducing the procurement burden on agencies and suppliers
- price savings through volume discounts
- sharing better practices between agencies.
Procurement Board Direction 2012-07 authorises agencies to buy from another agency's arrangements, where the host agency agrees. The board also issued a standard 'piggyback' clause to be included in new agency contracts.