The Procurement Practice Guides for procurement method selection assist agencies to select an appropriate procurement method for a construction project, taking into account its particular characteristics, constraints and risks.
Support for agencies, including consideration of who should be named as Principal in the contracts, is also provided.
Procurement practice guides
- View Contract options (DOCX,630KB)
- View Contract systems DOCX,2MB)
- View Estimating contract times (DOCX,173KB)
- View Principal in a construction contract (DOC,184,KB)
- View Procurement method selection (DOC,253KB)
- A - General project data (DOCX,20KB)
- B - Preliminary assessment (DOC,56KB)
- C - Traditional contracts - assessment of whether multiple contracts are required (DOCX,24KB)
- D - Traditional contracts – selection of a contract type (DOCX,21.7KB)
- E - Procurement method recommendation (DOCX,19.8KB)
- B - Consideration of non-traditional contracting options (DOCX,329KB)
- C - Assessment of whether multiple contracts are required (DOC,544KB)
- D - Selection of a contract type (DOC,376KB)